Frequently Asked Questions
We use PayPal for all game purchases.
The site uses the PayPal shopping cart system. You do not have to be aPayPal member to purchase — you can use a debit/credit card via thePayPal shopping cart system as a guest.
All games are shipped with proper insurance coverage against shipping damage.
Full-sized upright games are shipped in two pieces. The main cabinet is shipped via NAVL door-to-door with inside delivery ground floor. Staircase or back of building deliveries incur an additional fee. The control panel is shipped via UPS Ground to protect it.
You will be invoiced separately via PayPal for shipping. Total shipping costs are $495 and up. We ship to the lower 48 states and Canada.
Bartops are shipped in two pieces via UPS Ground.
You will be Paypal invoiced separately for shipping. Shipping is a flat $150 to most areas of the US. Canada and some areas of the US will be higher. We ship to the lower 48 states and Canada.
Control Panels are shipped via UPS Ground.
You will be Paypal invoiced separately for shipping. Shipping costs are $50 and up. We ship to the lower 48 states and Canada.
The question we get most often is what kind of warranty do we offer. Besides the regular warranties on the TV, PC and speakers, we warranty the entire control panel controls (all buttons and joysticks, trackball, and spinner) and keyboard encoder board for as long as you own your game at no cost to you.
If your PC dies under the Dell warranty, we will pay to have your game PC shipped back to us for a reload of your game system at no charge to you.
If your PC needs repair out of warranty, we will only charge actual parts cost to repair and reload the game system for you. You will be responsible for the PC shipping both ways.
Note: Your trackball is not warrantied against excessive force. All trackballs are mounted to the underside of the control panel very securely. However, they can be damaged if hit with a strong downward blow. For this reason there's, no warranty covering this type of damage.
Our games are shipped in two pieces. The 2 player 32″ main cabinet is 27″ deep and can fit through any doorway at 28″ or more. All other games are 29″ deep and can fit through any doorway 30″ or more. Slimmer games at 27″ deep can be made — this must be mentioned at time of purchase.
- 32″ 2 Player Control Panel is 32″W/18″D/5.5″T and weighs about 40 pounds
- 19″ 2 Player Bartop is 23.5″W/24″D/24″T and weighs about 50 pounds assembled
- 32″ 2 Player Upright is 32″W/38″D/70″T and weighs about 180 pounds assembled
Mean Machines / Extreme Machines
- 32″ 2 Player Upright is 32″W/38″D/70″T and weighs about 200 pounds assembled
- 40″ 2 Player Upright is 40″W/40″D/72″T and weighs about 225 pounds assembled
- 40″ 4 Player Upright is 48″W/42″D/72″T and weighs about 245 pounds assembled
- 50″ 4 Player Upright is 48″W/42″D/72″T and weighs about 260 pounds assembled (main cabinet is wider behind the 48″ wide control panel)
- 55″ 4 Player Upright is 54″W/42″D/72″T and weighs about 275 pounds assembled
- 32″/19″ VertiPin is 25″W/27″D/80″T and weighs about 150 pounds
Full Size Virtual Pinball
- 40″/32″ Full Size Virtual Pinball is 22″W/46″D/75″T and weighs about 175 pounds (30″ wide by the backbox)